Monday, May 19, 2008

Procrastination

So, my statement in the First Post about trying to post something everyday has not started out so well. There is really no excuse other than my amazing ability to procrastinate. I can even put off things that I want to do, much less all the things that I need to do.

That said, we did have a somewhat busy weekend. Saturday had Kendall at ballet rehearsal most of the afternoon and Brady at a friend's house. Saturday night we went to our first Wilmington Hammerheads soccer game of this season. We went to most of the matches last year and loved it. The kids get to run around at the stadium, Rachel gets to chat with friends, and I get to watch some soccer. It's great.

Sunday afternoon I was surrounded by fairies and princesses as I watched Kendall in the Wilmington School of Ballet production of Sleeping Beauty (Rach was helping backstage). Kendall was a Carabosse attendant or, as she put it, a mean cat. She was awesome of course.

I have started reading The Shack by William Young. It has created quite a stir in evangelical circles, both very positive and very negative. I'll let you know what I think.

Maybe I will post a couple of things over the next few days to make up for my lack over the last several.

Peace.

No comments: