Friday, November 21, 2008

Focus

How is this space going to best be used? That is the question that, at the moment, is worth about sixty-four cents. Is it going to be an outlet for writing? Maybe it will be a place for venting emotions? I know, it should be a place for friends everywhere to keep up with my life. It should be serious. It should be funny. Everything done here should have a point. Right? Um...sure.

I recognize that it should be narrowed down to something more focused than its current state. Right now, it reflects a little of how my brain is these days. I have so much pinging around inside my cranial cavity that some days it is all I can do to keep all of those super-bounce balls under wraps. Here is what I will attempt to do with all of that activity.

The title of this blog is "in over my head". I came up with that in a moment of clarity and I am going to stick with it. In so many ways, I am in over my head. I am way out of my depth in planting a church. My job has put me in a place where I am stretched every day. I am a husband and a father, need I say more?

Having said that, I am going to focus on three areas while I try to keep my head above water. The bulk of the posts will have to do with family, dreams and inspiration and our church plant. You may read some posts and wonder how a post may fit into one of those categories but let me say, I can be very creative when I need to be. I am not going to limit myself to only those three but the majority of posts will fall there.

Happy reading.

Peace.

No comments: