Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SeeSaw

Back and forth I go.

Some days, I'm ready to take over the world and inspire others to reach their greatest heights. Other days, it's all I can do to be nice to the dog.

On occasion, I honestly know what I want to do when I grow up and I believe that I will be great at what I do. More often than not, I wonder if I should have kept my overnight job at Target.

There are times that I think that my kids have listened and internalized all the good lessons my wife and I have imparted to them. Usually, they are having a heated argument about whether or not one of them said the word "butt".

Someday I will get there, wherever "there" is. I will know for certain what I am supposed to be doing, how to get it done and that I am doing it well. Until then, I will see through the glass dimly. And trust.

Back and forth I go.

Peace.

No comments: