Thursday, July 3, 2008

What if...?

I have been rolling this around in my head for a few days now. From the date of the last post, you would think that I have been rolling lots of things in my head or nothing at all, depending on how you look at it.

Anyway, I have been thinking about the question of "What if...?". It is so wide open and full of possibility; vague and yet able to be narrowed down very quickly. I like that it gives room to dream and hope. It can be used to put on the brakes if need be. It is both a wonderful and scary question. Kind of like life, isn't it?

Over the next few weeks I would like to post on this question. It will be regarding things that I have been pondering, some serious and some frivolous. I would welcome comments and conversation, as well as your own "What if...?" questions. Let's see what we can dream up.

Peace.

No comments: